Entry #9 More Veggies Please



In this day in age people tend to want to eat fast food more than home cooked meals because it's quick and easy and tastes delicious. We all know how bad fast food has been for us, yet we still choose to eat it and not a healthier option. I feel as though we all need to think about our health and what we choose to put in our bodies, we put processed meats down our throats to replace vegetables. This ad shows us that we need to be eating healthy and taking care of our bodies instead of resorting to unhealthy fats. This ad is relevant because of how our society is hooked on fast food restaurants. Adults and children become obese because they are putting all this junk in their bodies and aren't even thinking twice about how it's killing them. I know veggies can be gross and all but in the end being healthy is the better option in the long run. I myself loves putting all this junk in my body and I do it without realizing how it's affecting me. I rarely eat any vegetables and I consume so much sugar that I am slowly raising my blood sugar. Now I'm not saying that you should never dare to eat anymore eating out once a week is not as harmful than eating more than once a week. Please think twice about on how you're treating your bodies.. Eat more veggies guys!!

Comments