Entry #3 A Chilling Reward




There I sat in the leather booth at Olive Garden enjoying my plate of fettucini alfredo laughing around with my family members. I pick up the folded white cloth and wipe the corners of my mouth that were covered in the alfredo sauce. After what seemed like it was never-ending I finished my huge plate of fettucini alfredo and I felt like I was going to go into a food coma. I started to lick my lips and I realized how garlicky my breath smelled like. no one likes to talk to someone with garlic breath so I went to the nearby Seven-Eleven, walked down the sugary sweets aisle and I grabbed the red aluminum tin. I walked up to the cashier and paid for my solution to my garlic breath I made sure not to speak to the man for I did not want him to smell my nasty horrid breath. I walked out of the store and I opened up that smooth aluminum tin and unfolded the thin white paper surrounding the tiny circular sweets. I pulled one out and I opened my mouth and placed the sweet on my tastebuds. The hairs on my arms stood up followed by a sensation running through my whole body. I felt like I was in one of those commercials where my eyes turned icy blue. I swerved the disintegrating sweet around my mouth with my tongue and I can feel the icy taste overpowering the wretched stench of garlic. The weather was breezy and crisp and I felt like I was in the frozen tundra. I couldn't get enough of this icy feeling so I opened up the tin once more, unfolded the thin paper and pulled out another delicious treat and straight into my mouth it went. I then crushed the powdery sweet into pieces with my teeth and the taste of garlic bread had vanished.

Comments