
Growing up I was never into blogs I had zero interest in reading them. But I've come to realize that Blogs are good resources for help no matter what you are looking for. Eat Yourself Skinny was a blog I read and researched over the weekend and it opened my eyes on how I should be eating and taking care of my body; which in the long run could be beneficial in the future. One blog that I've really enjoyed reading about was Zoe Sugg's blog. I would classify her blog as warm and inviting, but also deep and meaningful. Her blog is primarily about her lifestyle, and events in her life. Although this blog is more on the happy side of things, Zoe also dabbles into her hardships in life like her struggles with anxiety. She talks about how anxiety controlled her life as a young adult and how she's gradually overcoming it. Dealing with anxiety is something that many of us struggle with and it's good to know that we are not alone. Her purpose in writing this blog is to share her fun crazy life and what things she's into at the moment. The blog is organized into five categories food, beauty, life, places, and style. She speaks in a calm casual tone and her blog is decorated with nice big fonts and pictures. Reading her blog just gets me in a happy spirit every time I'm feeling low. If you want to go check out her blog you can click this link
here. She also has a YouTube channel where she makes video diaries about her life, click this
link if you are interested.
One blog that I really didn't enjoy reading was "Brain pickings" for the reason of... I was bored to death while trying to read it. This blog was way to formal and professional for my liking so it was very hard for me to be interested in what the writer was talking about. She talks about her critics on books she's read and different topics like philosophy. If you do like a more professional blog then this one is the one for you! Hope you enjoyed my view on blogs and how they can be an inspire you in many ways.
I have to agree with what you said about Zoella's blog. I am fond with her work and I absolutely love the content her blog provides. I too did not enjoy brain pickings, it's too informational for my taste and it lacks personality. Over all great blog entry!!!
ReplyDelete